If you're a run-and-gun video creator looking for a compact, cost-effective solution to help your work sound a lot better, the Saramonic CamMic has been designed with you in mind.
This lightweight shotgun microphone mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras, or to smartphones and tablets with an adapter (available separately), and yields a significantly improved sound compared to the built-in mics on these devices. Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box. With no batteries to install or charge, you can immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go.
Note: The microphone has a 3.5mm plug compatible with smartphones and tablets equipped with a headphone jack.
- Shotgun Mic for Focused Sound
- Best used at a distance up to 4' away from the subject, the CamMic features a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses the audio capture in front of the camera, while rejecting distracting sounds in the background. Engaging the 80 Hz, low-cut filter helps to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise caused by traffic and air conditioning, leaving room for clearer speech and dialog.
- Built-In Shockmount Reduces Vibrations and Rumble
- A smart design feature of the CamMic is the robust, integrated shockmount. It helps to isolate the mic from handling noise and vibrations when you're on the move, greatly reducing muddying low-end rumble.
- Dual-Layer Windscreen Blocks Wind Noise
- The included bullet-like, dual-layer windscreen gives the CamMic a slick and functional look, while blocking wind noise and protecting it from the elements.
- Versatile Mounting Options
- The CamMic's integrated, locking shoe mount features a 1/4"-20 thread at the bottom and is ready to attach to your camera, gimbal, tripod, boompole, or stand. The mic can also be mounted to a smartphone using a phone tripod adapter clamp equipped with a cold shoe (available separately).
- And More...
- Lightweight mic fits comfortably on your camera without weighing it down
- Low-profile design means that your mic stays out of the way
- High-pass filter with On/Off switch
- Operates on plug-in power from your camera or mobile device
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to right-angle 3.5mm TRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the mic input of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to straight 3.5mm TRRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the headphone jack of mobile devices