The white Sennheiser Memory Mic is a wireless and wearable omnidirectional condenser microphone designed to deliver reliable high-quality audio capture and easy integration with mobile devices for journalists, vloggers, presenters, and more. It records and stores up to four hours of 16-bit / 48 kHz audio to its internal storage, while the built-in, USB-rechargeable battery keeps it running without an external power source.
After connecting the Memory Mic to your smartphone via Bluetooth, you can take advantage of convenient recording, transferring, and one-touch audio/video synchronization through the downloadable Sennheiser app. Once you've used the app to start recording video on your smartphone and audio on the Memory Mic, you don't need to maintain the Bluetooth connection between the mic and the phone; this allows you to position the mic as close to your subject as necessary for optimum audio results, even if that's beyond the range of your Bluetooth connection. After recording, use the app to sync the audio and video via Bluetooth.
The lightweight, compact, and rugged housing can be easily attached to clothing with the Memory Mic's magnetic clip. Safely contained in the body is the omnidirectional condenser element, which offers high SPL handling and a frequency response of 100 Hz to 20 kHz. The Memory Mic includes a USB cable for simple and fast charging.
Easy to Use
- Download and launch the Sennheiser Memory Mic application
- Sync the Memory Mic to your device using Bluetooth, and clip the mic to your shirt
- When you're ready to record, start recording the video using the Sennheiser app
- Sync the audio recorded on the Memory Mic to your video using the Sennheiser app
The built-in USB-rechargeable battery keeps the mic running without an external power source. The lightweight, compact, and rugged housing can be easily attached to clothing with the Memory Mic's magnetic clip. Use the USB cable for simple and fast charging.
Built-In Fail-Safe Ecosystem
Useful Memory Mic App
- The audio-recovery feature allows recovery of up to four hours of audio from the Memory Mic in the event of a crash or other kind of data loss.
- With multiuser mode disabled, other smartphones cannot connect to a running session and cause dropouts.
- With multiuser mode enabled, recording can only be stopped by the master device.
- Exported file names use correct timestamps.
- The number of clicks in sync and initialization screens has been reduced to optimize workflow.
- The automatic End Session alert has been removed when Memory Mic is in range (in the recording screen) to provide a smoother operation when recording several files.
- Useful alerts keep you from accidentally deleting the memory.